Social Media Graphics
Download graphics and sample tweets to share on your social media pages.
Facebook Cover Image
Use one of our two cover photos to display on your Facebook page to help spread the word about the Attendance Awareness Campaign 2021 and show your participation.
Download this banner now.
Social Media Images
Share these images on Facebook now: New for 2020! Present, Engaged and Supported!
- Click the link to download the zipped folder
- Unzip the zipped folder by double clicking (if your computer does not automatically do it)
- Save the files to your desktop or in whichever location you choose
- On your Facebook page or Twitter feed, where you would write a status, click the camera icon
- When prompted, find and select the graphic you want to post
Select graphics now in Spanish. Click here to download all Spanish graphics. (Note: Several of the images were created prior to Covid-19.)
Please Note: Some images below were created prior to Covid-19.
Below are some sample tweets and Facebook posts you can use to promote the Attendance Awareness Campaign.
Sample tweets and Facebook posts in Spanish
Addressing childhood asthma can help improve attendance & achievement: bit.ly/1oqfID7 #schooleveryday [TWEET THIS NOW]
Kids who miss too much school in PreK & K are less likely to be @readingby3rd: bit.ly/1oqfID7 #schooleveryday [TWEET THIS NOW]
Students who are chronically absent in 6th grade are 75% more likely than their peers to dropout of high school: bit.ly/1oqfID7 #schooleveryday [TWEET THIS NOW]
A student who is chronically absent in high school is 7.4X more likely to dropout: bit.ly/1oqfID7 #schooleveryday [TWEET THIS NOW]
Chronic absence affects all kids, not just the absent ones. Learn how to get kids in #SchoolEveryDay here: bit.ly/1oqfID7 [TWEET THIS]
Let’s help students build a habit of good attendance early & often: bit.ly/1oqfID7 #schooleveryday [TWEET THIS NOW]
Students who miss too much school score lower on @NAEP_NCES tests in every state and city tested bit.ly/1oqfID7 #SchoolEveryDay [TWEET THIS NOW]
Quality mentoring can be leveraged as a strategy to improve attendance & academic achievement bit.ly/1oqfID7 #schooleveryday [TWEET THIS]
Students who meet with a #mentor regularly make better choices in school & life bit.ly/1oqfID7 #schooleveryday [TWEET THIS]
A quality #mentoring program strengthens school-wide strategies to boost attendance in #schooleveryday Be a mentor! bit.ly/1VKK81p [TWEET THIS]
Students who meet regularly with their mentors are 37% less likely than their peers to skip a class bit.ly/1oqfID7 #schooleveryday [TWEET THIS]
- Join the Attendance Awareness Campaign to end chronic absence! It’s a bigger problem than you probably think. Learn more about chronic absence and join the Attendance Awareness Campaign today! http://bit.ly/1oqfID7
- Addressing chronic absence is a key component of improving graduation rates, increasing academic achievement and giving young people the best chance at success in their adult life. Join the Attendance Awareness Campaign and make a difference for your community: http://bit.ly/1oqfID7
- Improving attendance and reducing chronic absence is not rocket science, but it does take commitment, collaboration and tailored approaches to the particular strengths and challenges of each school or community. Across the nation, schools, communities and advocates have successfully taken steps to ensure children are attending school more regularly. http://bit.ly/1oqfID7
- Volunteer mentors in a quality program can reach at-risk students and inspire their interest in education and attending school regularly. Studies have shown that students who meet regularly with their mentors are 52% less likely than their peers to skip a day of school. Help one child feel special while also having a positive effect on the learning environment in an entire classroom. http://bit.ly/1oqfID7
Download more Tweets and Facebook posts here.