The return to school this fall is more challenging than anyone could have anticipated. The surge in Covid-19 cases is increasing the number of students who miss school. In addition, families hard hit by the pandemic and poverty continue to face barriers to attending class and may also experience enrollment hesitancy. Many students, unaccustomed to showing up in person, are still establishing regular routines of going to school.
Join us for Webinar 4: Supported: Leveraging Attendance Data to Ensure Ongoing Success (revised title), on Wednesday, September 29, 2021: 11am-12:30pm PT / 2pm–3:30pm ET. Register for September 29.
In this webinar we will explore what can be done at the local and state level to mitigate the impact of the pandemic and engage students and their families despite these difficult conditions. Drawing on the experiences of the past year and proven strategies used before the pandemic, speakers will share how they are making a difference.
We’ve just confirmed three new presenters!
- Todd Rogers, Professor of Public Policy, Harvard Kennedy School
- Charlene Russell-Tucker, Commissioner of Education, Connecticut State Department of Education
- Maribel Childress, Superintendent, Gravette School District, Arkansas
- Kwesi Rollins, Vice President for Leadership and Engagement, IEL
- Moderator, Hedy Chang, Executive Director, Attendance Works
Register here and learn more!